For Samsung TV users, you can get the application through Samsung Apps Store.
For LG TV users, you can get the application through the official LG Apps Store. You will find it in the Entertainment category.
1- Installing the application Smart IPTV on Smart TV
There are 2 ways to install the application, either directly from the LG Store -which is the simplest way- or via a USB Drive for some models.
Installing from the LG store:
2 – Start Application
Start the application, The screenshot below shows Smart IPTV interface. What we are interested in for now is the MAC address of the SmartIPTV.
** If your app is not activated you will be required to purchase to activate for One time charge**
3 – Configuring the application
1. Enter the MAC address of your Smart TV.
2. Download m3u playlist URL free (m3u_plus) playlist from the account link you received from IPTVALSO SEE
4. If you did everything correctly, the message “success …” appears with the number of channels.
A. For using an online playlist (the account link can be posted here SmartIPTV).
B. If you want to reset all your changes to default.
4 – Watch and Enjoy
Restart the SmartIPTV app in order to make the changes we just made.
You should now be able to see channels list.
In some cases there are some links that include porn channels to remove them we follow the following method:
Launch the link on your browser and load the m3u playlist
We open the m3u file by bloc-notes as in the picture as in the picture
Solving the problem of cutting channels:
If there is a channel interruption, there are two reasons:
– Either the net is weak, try to operate the channels with low quality instead of 4k or hd run sd
– or the link of the IPTV in a large number of people is becoming intermittent and here try another link until you find the link that fits and does not interruptNote: It is recommended to use vpn when running iptv for a number of reasons, which you can see through this post